Adastra crafts small amounts of wine from just 8 acres of CCOF-certified organic estate vineyard in the Napa Valley Carneros region. Our total annual production seldom exceeds 1,500 cases per year of Pinot Noir, Syrah, Merlot and Chardonnay.
Through the Adastra Wine Club, you have the opportunity to obtain each vintage immediately on release before stocks deplete.
Wine Club membership benefits include:
- 15% Discount off regularly-priced Wine Club wines including library and magnums. Club, website and phone orders all qualify. (Proximus and Ed’s Red wines excluded.)
- 15% Discount off merchandise (Proximus and Ed’s Red excluded).
- Reorders maintain 15% discount.
- No membership fees.
- Priority Access to Adastra Syrah sold primarily to Club.
- Exclusive Newsletter: The Stargazer includes winemaking notes, updates from the farm, recipes for pairing and more.
- Several Club Options to choose from:
New Release, Reds Only and Whites Only Clubs ranging from 12 to 36 bottles annually.
- Substitutions are Allowed from the seasonal Club wine allocations.
- We offer partial credit on the cost of ground shipping on case orders to any destination in the lower 48 states to which we can legally ship. Customize your Club shipment to a full case and it qualifies!
- We request a minimum one year commitment.
- Click one of the options below for more details.
In addition, by making a commitment to receive regular shipments of Adastra wines, you support our small family business and organic growing practices.
How it works:
Receive 4, 6, 8 or 12 bottles per shipment.
Pick the subscription level that's right for your cellar.Prefer Whites or Reds only, No problem!
We offer a selection of Clubs that ship three times per year.
Questions? Drop us a line: email@example.com
Thank you for considering an Adastra Wine Club membership!